"One's mind, once stretched by a new idea, never regains its original dimensions." -Oliver Wendell Holmes

Sunday, May 15, 2011

"Make You Feel My Love" Covers

When I think of this love song I usually think of Garth Brooks' version. But today I listened to a few different covers that give Mr. Brooks a run for his money. Which cover is your favorite? Does this song make you think of anyone special?

Mick McAuley & Winifred Horan- I listened to this cover for the first time today and really enjoyed their voices together.


Adele- She is one of my favorite female artists. I love this cover!


Kris Allen- I'm not too familiar with this guy but I gather he is from American Idol. Regardless I liked his cover.


James David Carter- I found this guy's cover on Youtube. He's pretty good! I think he is trying to make a name for himself. He is pretty talented. I wish him the best.


"I'd go hungry
I'd go black and blue
I'd go crawling
Down the avenue
No, there's nothing
That I wouldn't do
To make you feel my love"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...